Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a better trigger on my Mini 14 target.

Does anyone have any suggestions. I have never had any sort of trigger work done. I like the trigger on my Kimber. I know it is about 4.5-4 lbs.

Does anyone have experience with a trigger shoe on a Mini?

Does anyone have any suggestions or links I could try to get started?

I have also been toying with the idea of a new stock. It presently has a Hogue stock.

I am 6 foot 5. I have big hands and I shoot best left handed.

I am look for a stock that fits me better. The hand ergonomics are way off with the Hogue plus I needs some added length. I would like to have a better cheek weld as well. I don't really care for a thumb hole stock but...?

My goal is to be more consistently accurate.

Does anyone have any suggestions or links?

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
819 Posts
Gundoc at GreatWestGunsmithing for an awesome trigger job. Just pop out your trigger group and send it his way. You will think he put a Timney in it. As far as the stock, You are a big dude and I don't know if spacers are going to make it fit. The Hogue is longer than the wood stock so maybe contact them directly and see if they offer the spacers. If a longer length of pull is what you seek that would be the cheapest cure.

401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gundoc at GreatWestGunsmithing for an awesome trigger job. Just pop out your trigger group and send it his way. You will think he put a Timney in it. As far as the stock, You are a big dude and I don't know if spacers are going to make it fit. The Hogue is longer than the wood stock so maybe contact them directly and see if they offer the spacers. If a longer length of pull is what you seek that would be the cheapest cure.
Thanks for Answering my question before i wrote it.:blink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts