Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my biggest regret when it comes to not buying a gun was picking up a 400 R1 because it was painted brown and I was not really Into FAL's at the time. Then I passed up a British version for 850. This was pre BO. The reason why this is such a huge regret for me is that I live in NY. The only real 308 battle rifle you can buy here now is the M-1A1. They are selling at a premium while nice for some reason I like the the FAL and G3 platforms better. The only reason they are not SAFE Act compliant is that they have Pistol Grips. Do you thing it would be possible to build a FAL or G3 with out a pistol grip. When I say possible I mean could the rifle be used effectively with out the pistol grip?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pistol grip?

Do you thing it would be possible to build a FAL or G3 with out a pistol grip. When I say possible I mean could the rifle be used effectively with out the pistol grip?
Short answer would be 'No'.
However, it would be possible but you'd have to find, make, or have made a Frankenstein-type stock which would afford some kind of wrap-around stock 'wrist' horizontally configured contiguous with the rear of the trigger guard. Imagine how ugly that might be? :eek: :blink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts