Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just got my second 10/22 yesterday. It is an SS Target model. I have seen lots of extras for these rifles on ebay. Which ones do you recommend? With you recommendations please let me know if I need a gunsmith to install these add ons. Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nearly all parts can be installed, if you have basic skills and some patience. A trigger kit upgrade and bolt buffer are the two first things we install, then I tweek and tune. All internals are either stoned or polished....or both. Get several brands of ammo, to see which one it likes.....they will not be the same. Rimfire rifles respond to different brands of ammo, even if it`s the same rifle maker. Ours are set up to shoot different types of ammo and one that shoots .22shorts only.......25 yard gun, very quite. You can spend a little or a lot, depends on what you wish from it. There is no limit on a 10/22.......cept fer da wallet. Basic 10/22 $169.00, full race....$3,000.00 and more. Regards LTS

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LTS, does the polishing help the accuracy or just smooth out the action. What do you think about the Clark trigger?

·
Registered
139 Posts
It helps in both, since the .22 cannot be reloaded....you must get everything you can from the components inside. We use "Power Custom" , "Volquartsen" and "Butler Creek", have no time under "Clark" but hear good things. Even though custom parts are drop in......I go over each part by hand. The smoother the action, the faster the lock time......the more accurate the rifle. Regards LTS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts