Perfect Union banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Well, If that isn't politicizing a tragedy I don't know what is. There is a special place in hell for legislators like this.

·
Odd Pachyderm thingy
1,285 Posts
well... if that passes, there goes my habit of buying 10 pounds of ammo to bring home with me every time I go to the mainland to visit family in Cali. :(

·
Registered
833 Posts
The floodgates are open in California with the democrats holding a super majority in the statehouse and a democrat governor in office. Fortunately we have Arizona and Nevada next door. Not that I would consider skirting the law, LOL!!! Readers of one of my previous posts please take note that I inserted LOL.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I see now what the problem has been all along. Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people. That is just absolutely brilliant.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I didn't vote for him! This administration is an absolute, corrupt joke!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Now thats a crying shame

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
If you Kalifornicators infect the rest of the country with that crap, I'm outta here. I feel for you, but keep rules like that at home.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
That bill doenst seem like it could get passed the Assembly Appropriations committee. That seems like it would cost everybody too much money to make work.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona would love to take your money and give you ammunition in return. If that bill passes ammo will be coming in by the semi load and sold on the black market. Guns sores lose a lot of business, California loses a lot of tax revenue and the liberals will wet their diapers when they find out how much more ammo people are stocking up on now than they did when it was legal. Way to go California, Ammunition makers are going to make a mint off of this.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona would love to take your money and give you ammunition in return. If that bill passes ammo will be coming in by the semi load and sold on the black market. Guns sores lose a lot of business, California loses a lot of tax revenue and the liberals will wet their diapers when they find out how much more ammo people are stocking up on now than they did when it was legal. Way to go California, Ammunition makers are going to make a mint off of this.
that was the same thing said when we taxed the sh¡t outta tobacco. Californias just paid the tax and moved on.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
If you Kalifornicators infect the rest of the country with that crap, I'm outta here. I feel for you, but keep rules like that at home.
I here that. Thats one of the biggest problems we have here right now, Kalifornicator ejects moving here and bringing their liberal bull**** with them. I self ejected from California years ago when they passed that assault weapons ban. Nevada rocks!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I here that. Thats one of the biggest problems we have here right now, Kalifornicator ejects moving here and bringing their liberal bull**** with them. I self ejected from California years ago when they passed that assault weapons ban. Nevada rocks!
Nevada does rock, except for that Dingy Harry idiot. How did you guys re-elect him in 2010? Thought he'd be thrown out for sure.

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
;)You kalifornicators need to "follow the money",I'd almost bet that somebody is getting some kind of a kickback on this.Difi or granny pelosi,or any one of numerous other pita's that somehow get elected down there.:unsure:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
;)You kalifornicators need to "follow the money",I'd almost bet that somebody is getting some kind of a kickback on this.Difi or granny pelosi,or any one of numerous other pita's that somehow get elected down there.:unsure:
I'd bet on it. Too bad they are woven so deeply into the culture, the media and the society. Hard to imagine a scandal bad enough to dethrone one of them.

·
Registered
344 Posts
that was the same thing said when we taxed the sh¡t outta tobacco. Californias just paid the tax and moved on.
That was tax and smokers addicted are going to do what they have to to get their daily fix. This is a permit and while most will go along there will be a number who opt out of getting on another list and go elsewhere. I used to be stationed in Long Beach and San Diego many moons ago and have been back on business several times since then. I still have a lot of friends there in and near American Canyon. They told me stories of people beefing up their trucks and making Vegas runs to buy ammo and guns during the crazy AWB years. One got caught when he blew two tires at an inspection point, (just one more box man, what's it gonna hurt). :lol:

What he had was legal and all it got him was a ticket but the other guy had had better luck and stayed inside his capacity. It's going to get crazy before you get the loons out of office and get real people back in power.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Ya know I am sick and tired of being blamed for liberal stupidity, here and elsewhere. I have never voted liberal,nor will I ever. I dont seem to recall voting Harry Reid BACK IN and he will do damage on a NATIONAL scale, so then who ya gonna blame? For those that didnt vote for Harry, you are as much to blame as I am here.
when you are outnumbered what can you do. I vote every election, always have. Rather than us moving out, we need more conservatives moving in. With 29 electoral votes this state is a powerhouse in elections. Imagine if enough conservatives moved here to drive the libs out? A conservative state this size would scare any liberal to death. The great conservative flight from CA only solidifies their hold on the state and the US.

By the way, I am not a fornicator for this state or any other, I am a born again Christian, and life time NRA member, but do not see myself leaving here.

What you guys need to be more concerned about, is Eric Holders comment that if necessary Odumbo can do it (gun control) with executive ordes. And the libs called GW a dictator!

So if you want to insult Californians, please refer to the liberals, not all of us. Once you get west of the major cities, we are a rural farming/ranching state like no other. Nearly half of the food produced in the US is from here.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Nevada does rock, except for that Dingy Harry idiot. How did you guys re-elect him in 2010? Thought he'd be thrown out for sure.
I have never liked him or voted for him. I think its the Vegas vote that keeps him in office, they love him in the southern part of the state.

I remember years ago in California when I was a kid you had to sign in a book when buying handgun ammo at the stores. I don't know if that was a Federal or State thing but it went away.

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:lol:Ok-handi rifle-fixed it for ya;"calibtardians"will be my new format!Now can you get some of these ex-calibtardians to move out of oregon and back home?They have used their influence in oregon to recycle the gov here likethey did with your own brown spot in the skivvies (jerry).Same kind of agenda also.;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts