Perfect Union banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any plans in the works to offer perfectunion.com tshirts? Just thought that might be cool

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
maybe with a picture of a mini or garand to offend the anti-gunners on campus LOL :D

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
Not a bad idea!

Anyone know of any good places that produce these things?

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
Uh, I'm actually working on a Cafepress site.

I don't have a good image to use with my site name yet, but I have a couple or so good ones with Garand content.

I'll open it up soon.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I'm in line for a shirt. :sniper:

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
I've got a friend working on a new logo. I'll see what he can do tonight.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Any word on the tshirts, Bill?

:sniper:

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
I've been swamped at work.

Anyone out there really good with Photoshop or equivalent?

I'm taking suggestions for a new logo. A buddy was going to do it for me, but he's been our of town 2 of the last 4 weeks.

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
Oh, another thing.

I need to roll some wording around a contest/giveaway we are doing here. I want to put that together first.

·
Registered
102 Posts
If I can be of any help Bill let me know. I have Photoshop and Adobe Illistrator on my putor. I did like the last shared info on the give away that you sent me. I noticed that I joined in Feb, was member 784 and there are now 895. That's a pretty good increase in just a month. When I was taking computor end user classes in college, it was said that a web site like this needs a minnimum of 1000 members to make a go. Looks like you are going to get 1500 within the next few months at this rate. :D :D

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
Yup. It's growing!

I think we need a new logo. I'm going to work on the wording for the giveaway this weekend, and I'll ship it off to you privately for your review.

Then we can worry about T-shirts.

And THEN I will have earned myself a :beer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts