Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm Matt, and tonight I picked up a very sweet little 1911, a Para LDA. 700 with a trade in at my LGS, and fell right in love. haven't had a chance to take it to the range, likely won't for a week or three. sexy little gun, very nice trigger and sights, likely going to become my carry gun if it's reliable. Guess it's a good thing I stocked up on .45 Hardball.

Anyone have any history or stories to tell about it? I'd like to know more.
experiences, hates, loves, pro's, cons. anything, I'll have fun reading it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a Para Ord 1911 GI Expert I bought new. The only problem I had with it is that its not shipped lubricated, did not know that until I tried firing it and it kept having FTF issues... lubed it... worked fine, flawlessly. Can't address your specific pistol but my Para is my favorite 1911... very accurate.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The pistol pictured is not a "1911" design. The trigger mechanism is completely different. However, that doesn't make it a " bad" buy. Lately, offerings from Para- Ordnance have hit and miss quality ......but, so have Kimber, Remington and Taurus.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.