Perfect Union banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man oh man, the local gun stores sold just about everything they had over the weekend, sites like brownells, cheaperthandirt, midway usa,,,, is either sold out, or has mixed availability.

A couple of sites say they are not expecting more pmags until April of 2013.

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
Man oh man, the local gun stores sold just about everything they had over the weekend, sites like brownells, cheaperthandirt, midway usa,,,, is either sold out, or has mixed availability.

A couple of sites say they are not expecting more pmags until April of 2013.
:lol:Our gunsalesman in chief is at it again putting fear into the population over possible gun control measures-it will get to be a "feeding frenzie" pretty soon!Also the other"sales people" of the left agenda are beating their war drums;fienstien,schumer,lieberman,blumberg.Why is this sounding like a bunch of libtards that are jewish? I don't want to be anti semetic-but what is wrong with these american jews,when the most part of the israeli jews are for the use of firearms?Just look at their school systems!:blink:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Even though I already have 5 lifetime supplies of AK, AR and Mini-14 mags, yesterday I purchased more of each. A much better investment then .25% interest in the bank. :)

·
7,825 Posts
;)People are running scared of the gov't and the potus policies of bypassing congress and just ruling from his "throne".If/when "they"come to disarm the public -the "they" are going to have a hell of a fight on their hands!:unsure:The area where I live(township) if ever we had a large fire-people had better run for their lives in the opposite direction because of the amount of ammo/ammo making componants that are stored by the population!:p

:blink:Was that a dynamite shack that just blew up?Nope-just the neighbors reloading room!<_<

·
M.I.A.
1,474 Posts
You...hoarders. Glad I bought all my stuff years ago. Hopefully I don't lose some of my rifles in an unfortunate boating accident in the near future. Now excuse me while I go oil my flower beds.

:tongue firmly in cheek:

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
I didn't get a chance to buy any mags : ( before they were all gone.

I never have owned any of those evil rifles with their evil magazines or their evil looks. Shame on you all.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I didn't get a chance to buy any mags : ( before they were all gone.

I never have owned any of those evil rifles with their evil magazines or their evil looks. Shame on you all.
Midway still had 30 round AR mags yesterday. They did put a limit of two per customer, which kind of pissed me off but I bought them anyway.:D Oh yea, Brownells had them as well but they were $13.99 compared to Midway's $12.99. those were AR Stoner SS black with anti tilt followers. They're good mags. That is what I use in my 6.8SPC. :D

Oops. I just checked them and it looks like I got the last two.:wacko:

Brownells still has 20 rounders. http://www.brownells.com/magazines/...r-15-m16-20-30-round-magazines-prod21225.aspx

·
Isolationist Libertarian
1,421 Posts
I picked up my first carbine length gas system AR last night. Always meant to get one and it seemed like a good way to "send a message" Libs are big on that message sending stuff. Our rural Wallyworld had 25 ARs sunday and none this morning, even the .22 rimfires are gone. I try not to get guns from there but my buddy works there and could put the last S&W back till I got off work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here in Tulsa, OK, there is a dealer selling 5.56x45 nato ammo for the ridiculous price of (Now get this) $900.00 per 1000 case and 7.62x39 for $600.00 per case, talk about gouging! I saw this stuff going out the door by the case loads this morning. I won't ever go into this dealers place of business again...

·
7,825 Posts
:lol:Hey Dick Mc;anybody foolish eneough to pay 900$/per case off 223 needs to rethink lifes priorities!For 1K$ I can find all of the reloading componats and gear off of the store shelves if I have to drive 300 miles and still have money left over!
People had better get into reloading more as-loaded ammo is going to get cost prohibitive ,and possibly taxed to the point of insanity!Not to mention the lib's will want to tax compoants as well.Better start hoarding up now-if you're scared!:unsure:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just went to CDNN's site and the had this posted there.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
DUE TO A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN SALES VOLUME, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND ONLINE ORDERS. ORDERS ALREADY PLACED MAY TAKE 5-8 DAYS TO PROCESS. MAGAZINE QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED & PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!
Unfortunately there will be some orders that cannot be fulfilled due to inventory shortages. We Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are doing our best to fill all orders that we can.
YOU MAY CALL 800-588-9500 TO PLACE AN ORDER. OUR PHONES HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED AS WELL AND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN GETTING THROUGH!
All employees are coming in early and staying late to process orders as fast as we can. CDNN Appreciates Your Patience and Continued Business!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Here in Tulsa, OK, there is a dealer selling 5.56x45 nato ammo for the ridiculous price of (Now get this) $900.00 per 1000 case and 7.62x39 for $600.00 per case, talk about gouging! I saw this stuff going out the door by the case loads this morning. I won't ever go into this dealers place of business again...
My Local gun store is still selling PMC Gold for $365 per thousand. They were $350 per about two weeks ago but the distributor raised prices so I can't fault him any. He hasn't raised prices on anything during all of this. He will get all my business in the future.

·
Registered
169 Posts
luckily my lgs is a fairly well kept secret since everyone either isn't aware it exists or just write it off as strictly a law enforcement supply shop (its main purpose.) As of 2 days ago there was still 2 boxes sitting on the floor jammed with surplus 30rd AR mags selling for $5 a piece. That doesn't help me since I have a mini-14 but luckily I was also just able to buy 6 PMI 30s from a member here for a very reasonable price so I'm not as worried as I would be.

·
Isolationist Libertarian
1,421 Posts
luckily my lgs is a fairly well kept secret since everyone either isn't aware it exists or just write it off as strictly a law enforcement supply shop (its main purpose.) As of 2 days ago there was still 2 boxes sitting on the floor jammed with surplus 30rd AR mags selling for $5 a piece. That doesn't help me since I have a mini-14 but luckily I was also just able to buy 6 PMI 30s from a member here for a very reasonable price so I'm not as worried as I would be.
You mean Streichers? I liked the guy who ran it years ago. Too bad they didn't keep the location that is now "The Shooters' Shop". By the time I left WI. they could have renamed it "The Posers Shop"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.