Perfect Union banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Here is a review from Opticsplanet:

Been through 4 of these, Now getting a full refund from Minox. Great power range and great glass. The rest of the scope is ChiCom Junk components. All 4 failed having the occular end get loose and wiggle back and forth. This would move the reticle and make holding zero impossible. This line will be around maybe another 2 years before returns and refunds kill it. ChiCom components mated with very good glass is a stupid idea and should have never came to market!!! The turrets are the worst I've ever seen worse than tasco. Clicks were null and more than mushy. This was on 4 different Minox scopes I think that is a pretty good sample..

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya but the deal I am looking at is tempting and not going to give up yet from one review. NJ2ATX have you got a link to that review? Might be a different model.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I use a Leupold 1 x 4 shotgun scope ($200) on my .50 Beowulf and it works great (i can get one big ragged hole at 100 off a rest). Since the .50 rainbows much past 150 yds even parallax isn't an issue. Not sure I'd recommend it for 5.56 though.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks NJ2ATX that looks like an option also but I don't want to spend that much!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the heads up.I emailed them this morning to make sure these carry full lifetime warranty and are not refurbs. They emailed me back saying they are fully warranted and brand new just open box. Retails for 399.00 every where so for 199.00 because the box is open is ok with me.
Shipped today so far so good!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.