Perfect Union banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of an online gun shop that is actually selling their Mini 30s and not putting them up for auction on GunBroker or other sites. I can't seem to find a store with in stock Mini 30s anywhere.

Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
mini 14 & 30

anybody looking for in the Chi-town area, Gat Guns in Elgin, Ill. had several if nothing else of these rifles. All looked like the stainless steel LE version...$900.00 and up

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
I saw one last week for $1075, gone this week.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Its frickin crazy out there right now. I'm glad I had the fore thought to stock up in the last few years on ammo. Got most all the long guns covered. I'd still like another 9mm sidearm and something in .40 S&W. Nothing I can't wait on though.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I missed buying a Colt Leo AR yesterday at Walmart by 15 seconds... Yeah, one red light.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I couldn't find one in the Kansas City area before the election. Bought one off gun broker nib ss Mini 30 for $750 including shipping and transfer. The prices they're going for now is outrages. Makes me feel like a rich man owning a couple Minis and sever hicaps. My only suggestion would be to buy what mags you can now and hope you can get a new rifle in a year or two when prices drop. Then again maybe production will be stopped.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.