Perfect Union banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a link a couple of weeks ago to a webpage that offered once fired 223 brass for about $64 per 1,000. It seems I didn't save it like I thought. Does anyone have a good place to buy once fired brass for a reasonable price??

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks gunman42782, the link you supplied was better than the one I originally had. It sold in lots of 1,000 or higher whereas the one you supplied will sell 500 or higher. Thanks again.

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:lol:I did business with brassman a few years back-they were great,ask for "Chrissy"-if she's still there,I doubt she'll disapoint you!:lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey Magnomark, Been away from Perfect Union for a few months. I work for BrassManBrass, and Chrissy is still there and as sweet as ever. These people are GREAT to deal with, will bend over backwards to fill each customer's order. Quit my job at Albertson's grocery store and full time now with BrassManBrass.

My answer to things that go "Thump" in the night. PBRriverrat

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:lol:I wondered how Chrissy was doing-she was really nice to do business with,I met her from over at "Grog's 37&40mm board back in 2001 I think,and made some purchases.She always brightens up the conversatiion!;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts