Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
from what i've herd the quality control is not the greatest and from what i've experenced they remind me of a ww2 1911 a rattle battle if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
I watched the olympics ski/shoot event, they had a neat bolt set up, more of an extra trigger to opperate a slide bolt. It was very fast. Can't remember all the details, but I believe they were .22 LR.

Guido05, I moved this thread to the general chat to keep the mini-talk forum organized.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have used Oly Arms AR-15 for years and still have several of them in both pre and post ban. For the money they are very good rifles. Fit can be a bit tight on some of them but wears in and becomes a non-issue after a few rounds. The only complaint I have with them is that quality control is not the best. That being said the only quality problems I have had with them is dings or slight scratches to the finish. Oly does make some of the best AR barrels out there---with every Oly I have had accuracy is excellent. Oly Arms for one reason or another has more conflicting and controversial reports over their products than most companies--I think most is overheard and then passed on. I know quite a few people that also use Olys (along with Bushy's, RRA's, Colts, Arma's, etc...) and have never heard a complaint about them.

·
Registered
541 Posts
WWW.OLYARMS.COM I build 15/16's all the time.I put olympic arms second only to Colt.Great pistols.They & Krieger have the BEST 15/16 barrels made.Broach cut,no crome.Awsome M-14 barrels when they made them (government contract).Bolt barrels are some of the best I've ever used.:sniper:

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
The only negative thing I can say about Oly, from my experience and taste, is I don't care much for their triggers. The rest of the setup seems to be of high quality.

:sniper:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts