Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
594 Posts
gutpile: I do not that that unit but the one next to it, ( i think) its the The PCR-16 . I had a colt and sold it for this one. I would not go back to the colt and love this weapon. Have nothing but good things to say about the oly fire arms.

· Registered
22 Posts
The Oly Plinkers that I have seen have been crud. Looked to me like parts were going to start coming off them! The safety selector wobbled on the one I picked up. I believe they come with a lightweight barrel. Which is not a plus. The LW barrel heats up really fast compared to the heavy barrel guns. I think i Oly is trying to get rid of their nonspec guns & parts in doing this they have called the rifle the Plinker. If your still intrested in buying a plinker, make sure you try handling one in person & compair it a PCR03, Rock River, or DPMS.

For a little more money you could get a Oly PCR03, DPMS, or a Rock River. These guns are much more sturdy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.