Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All-

This thread is the OFFICIAL thread for submitting your suggestions for a PerfectUnion.com Logo.

After enough submissions, we'll take a POLL, and after the reader community votes in the poll, I'll play dictator and make a choice (grin).

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A PerfectUnion Forums member submitted the following logo to me via private email:

Attachments

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And here is a slightly altered version:

Attachments

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have Photoshop on this machine. How about the first or second in GIF format, with a transparent background? Is that feasible?

Registered
Hi Bill,

I'm having difficulties getting transparency to work right in Photoshop -- I'm not a graphics guru. Anyone else wants to take a crack at it, I'll send you the original .psd files.

Registered
The last one posted by Tunedcivic is the best so far. Will also make a good back on a T-Shirt. The front left pocket can read "Perfect Union" Just an opinion.

Registered
Originally posted by O'Reilly
The last one posted by Tunedcivic is the best so far. Will also make a good back on a T-Shirt. The front left pocket can read "Perfect Union" Just an opinion.
I like it! I need a size XL... Do you think that www.perfectunion.com should be shown somewhere in the logo?

Registered
well thats not the final rendition.. if Bill decides to use that one i will work out what should be on the final version.

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll probably make multiple available for Tshirts.

I'll probably lean towards text only (no rifle) in the logo for the Website.

But if you like it, I can make it available in a Tshirt, no problem.

Registered
I'm not big into the military weapons and some could see the later as possibly being offensive. I have to agree with Bill that script might be the best choice. Just a oppinion, please don't shoot the messenger!

Registered
My choice would have to be the one by AlleninAlaska only slightly modified...Perfect Union, united we stand... Either way, Oops, didn't mean to leave you out darkstar, sorry.

Registered
I think AlleninAlaska has it!! I'll change my vote and go with his pic. It shouldn't be offfensive yet is catchy!! Would gladly wear it proudly!!

Registered
The "Union" part looks too much like the writing that some of the northern aggessionists would have used n 1861. Let's keep it neutral on the home front!! (Little humor!!) GHD

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Everyone who has posted:

If you haven't yet sent me a PSD (native photoshop) version of the file, can you do that soon? I want to blow them up, see how they scale, and will set up some coffee mugs, tshirts and mouse pads with them ASAP. I want them ready for the Rifle Giveaway.

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Donated by Lance at Pirate4x4.com

Attachments

Registered
That one by Lance gets my vote for cleanest so far.

One too many whoops in the beginning of the U though.

:D Evertbody has to have .02:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts