Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
No Longer Involved
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All-

This thread is the OFFICIAL thread for submitting your suggestions for a PerfectUnion.com Logo.

After enough submissions, we'll take a POLL, and after the reader community votes in the poll, I'll play dictator and make a choice (grin).

·
No Longer Involved
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have Photoshop on this machine. How about the first or second in GIF format, with a transparent background? Is that feasible?

·
No Longer Involved
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll probably make multiple available for Tshirts.

I'll probably lean towards text only (no rifle) in the logo for the Website.

But if you like it, I can make it available in a Tshirt, no problem.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm not big into the military weapons and some could see the later as possibly being offensive. I have to agree with Bill that script might be the best choice. Just a oppinion, please don't shoot the messenger!

·
Registered
26 Posts
My choice would have to be the one by AlleninAlaska only slightly modified...Perfect Union, united we stand... Either way, Oops, didn't mean to leave you out darkstar, sorry.

·
No Longer Involved
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Everyone who has posted:

If you haven't yet sent me a PSD (native photoshop) version of the file, can you do that soon? I want to blow them up, see how they scale, and will set up some coffee mugs, tshirts and mouse pads with them ASAP. I want them ready for the Rifle Giveaway.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.