Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience with both? I'm thinking of getting a few to keep some 5.56 ready to go in ammo cans, but I'm not sure which I should go with. They both appear to be right around the same price.

I'm leaning more towards the cloth ones because the nylon ones look like they're made out of the same material cheap raincoats are made out of.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've lugged extra ammo (enbloc clips and stripper clips) in cotton bandoleers during my grunt days and found that they wore out pretty fast. No direct experience with nylon, but I have some and they seem pretty sturdy.

A little off-topic, but your little Obama sign feeds my paranoia just a tad.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've lugged extra ammo (enbloc clips and stripper clips) in cotton bandoleers during my grunt days and found that they wore out pretty fast. No direct experience with nylon, but I have some and they seem pretty sturdy.

A little off-topic, but your little Obama sign feeds my paranoia just a tad.
Hmm, well I can always get both and do some testing. I'll probably end up going with the nylon though if that's truly the case.

Also it's too bad it didn't feed more paranoia in this last election. Alas, another four years downhill. :(

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:eek:Nylon is "noisy"whereas cotton is not!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.