Perfect Union banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I don't see where rebuilding this country's crumbling infrastructure is destructive, unless you think tearing down an old bridge to replace it with a new one is destructive. Again, what is your point?
So, you failed on your first try.

Repairing infrastructure would be good........only we can't do it because Biden added in billions of dollars in free stuff for his parasitic followers and called it infrastructure........meaning nothing is getting done.

See how that works?

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Par,
I will miss your knowledge and political acumen. I consider you a kindred spirit. I wish you all the best in retirement, and truthfully, I'm a little jealous. I'm still in the rat race for a few more years, at least. Luckily, my employer and coworkers are pretty good, as most are veterans.
If there is anything you need, that I can help with, please let me know.

·
Registered
27,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Which part of Biden's infrastructure proposal is going to destroy this nation?
The part that costs 6 trillion dollars to shore up badly managed liberal states who waste money buying votes from ignorant folks like yourself.

Yeah... that part.

Yeah... I went to the library...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Speaking of states, isn't it true that the "red" states get much more in federal support than their citizens pay in taxes?

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Speaking of states, isn't it true that the "red" states get much more in federal support than their citizens pay in taxes?
If you mean the communist states........yes.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
There are no communist states in this country. Most studies show that red states are for more dependent on the federal teat than blue state.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
There are no communist states in this country. Most studies show that red states are for more dependent on the federal teat than blue state.
Are they reds or not?

Reds are communists.

California would be a RED state.

Reactions: Parnelli

·
Registered
27,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
My ANTIFA son's mother would be really disappointed...

·
Registered
27,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Well this is it, last day at work. I came in to a 12 pack of beer, a card, and snacks on my desk this morning, at least the gals are going to miss me!

The card said retirement bucket list, first thing to do is fill the bucket full of ice and beer!

I'm gonna miss those gals...

21 - 36 of 36 Posts