Perfect Union banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you all know about what the going price of A norinco sks in good to very good shape ? it's been some time since I bought one .

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GatesJJ , thats not to bad for A new one , can you still find some new ones over there ? the last new ones I seen at the gun show in New Orleans were $275 plus tax about $300 buck an that was before Hurricane katrina , they bring top price over here , if you can find one.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Are almost all Chinese SKS rifles built by Norinco?

On "GunBroker.com", may if not most basic Norincos appear to be listed around $270 or so. Often you can see about 40-50 various SKS rifles of various origins each night.
One very nice gent might even pay for the shipping.

Brought home my first (N.) SKS today, hoping that I can keep it mostly in the bag, unscraped and in mint condition.
The owner only wanted $200 and needing to sell it, refused a gang-member's offer for $300, in order to keep it out of trouble left in much better hands.

Very satisfied with it: have never fired such a rugged and reliable semi-auto. rifle, although my Minis (14 & 30) so far come pretty close, using the same Wolf polymer-coated ammo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts