Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news. One more make-believe panic is over with. There will be no ban on Saiga 12. And the price in your local gun shop will be coming down soon as they come on the market. Woo hoo.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
This is good news !

I got to get one and be ready for the day when I need it ! :ph34r:

·
Registered
125 Posts
If they hit 500 ish I will buy another I love mine I would like one with a mag well conversion for fast mag changes I have 2 20 rd drums but 10 rd mags would be more maneuverable if I could change them like my m4

·
Registered
457 Posts
no Ban on Saiga 12

Good news. One more make-believe panic is over with. There will be no ban on Saiga 12. And the price in your local gun shop will be coming down soon as they come on the market. Woo hoo.
Obviously that would be good news, but how did you come by this info?

I saw the proposed US House law John Carter R - TX is pushing, banning the ATF from any new import shotgun bans, but it is just proposed legislation as far as I can tell at this point.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Obviously that would be good news, but how did you come by this info?

I saw the proposed US House law John Carter R - TX is pushing, banning the ATF from any new import shotgun bans, but it is just proposed legislation as far as I can tell at this point.
Gotta love them Texans:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.