Perfect Union banner
401 - 405 of 405 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I shoot exactly the same way. Weirdos we are lol!
I will say if I'm shooting really far out with irons (e.g., 200 meters) I might close my left if the lighting is poor and the target small - or if I'm just having trouble in general.

I also found that skeet shooting may long-term force me to keep the left closed. My eyes will sometimes "dance" trying to aquire a moving target - then again the place I recently "skeeted" at hosts in the evening light.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I posted this info on another site a while back. But I thought it would be of interest here too:

So I'm getting hell from my better half to clean up and organize some of my gun stuff. Well, what should I stumble upon but a pair of used "LEO Only" Ruger 20 round Mini/AC magazines. They were in a box of random Ruger pieces-n-parts I got many, many, years ago. Looking at the mags closely I see one of them was engraved with "Burney Div." Isn't that interesting? Doing some internet investigating, I see that the Shasta County California Sheriff's Office has a Burney Division. Other than SCSO, I was unable to find any other cop shop with a "Burney Division". My guess is that these mags were used by them during the Clinton magazine ban. Both magazines fit and function perfectly in a Mini-14 GB and an AC-556.

401 - 405 of 405 Posts