1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Reactions: RJF and savage99nc

·
Registered
728 Posts
Did anybody else notice that in most of the pictures of him shooting he is shooting right handed but using his left eye to aim?
There are a number of us out here who do that. We learned to shoot with no instruction simply by practicing with a .22 rifle and a bricks of cartridges while subconsciously adjusting so we could hit our target. Now we just do it naturally. This was way back when before we had even heard of the concept of "dominant eye". It never dawned on us that we were "doing it wrong". Given we were achieving the mission, we did not put ourselves through the pain of relearning how to shoot "properly". Yes...if we wanted to be "the best of the best of the best" we would need to mend our ways. But...since we can consistently hit what we are shooting at with "bad technique" we just continue on in our "folly"....happily plinking away. :p

Reactions: Logos

·
Registered
728 Posts
I just noticed that there is no handguard either....I would not want to get that thing hot or put my hand in the wrong spot while firing....He must be a new guy.
That I should think would be a mistake you would make only once. Of course you would have the scar tissue on your hand as a forever reminder. :oops:

Reactions: ECVMatt and M92PV4U
1 - 3 of 3 Posts