Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this reloading game, so here goes..I shoot alot of the Black Hills 52 grain Match hollow point ammo(Reman/BlueBox) it shoots like a lazer out of my Remington 700's, Can I duplicate this Black Hills load if I reload? How? What Powder? Bullet Brand? etc. ect... Thanks Dogman Out:sniper:

·
Registered
260 Posts
i tried to reply the other day but had internet problems. from people i asked ,i ''think'' the pwder is h-335 and hornady 52 match bullet. i've been wanting to duplicate the load also, just haven't got to it yet. maybe later this summer.if you figure it out let me know. good luck!:beer: :usa:

·
Registered
279 Posts
I just started loading Ramshot TAC powder and 55 grain Nosler balistic tips for a model 788 remington bolt action in 223. I had to play around with the powder weight a bit but the results were a .5 group at 100 yards. these results were from a stationary gun rest pulling a bore snake after every shot. I wont give you the powder weight but it was near maximum listed by the manufacturer. I am not being secretive I just dont want to discourage testing for best load in your particular rifle.

The other thing to think about is Extreme powders, I load at sea level and test my rifles at the same elevation. Then I go to the Sierras and wonder why I cant hit crap at 10,000' I am just now trying some of Hogdons Extreme series powders, I will post my results soon.:usa:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts