Perfect Union banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize this is my first post on this site and it's a "for sale" post which is usually not the best way to start, but this forum was recommended as a good place to sell this particular optic. While I'm new here, I am not new on many of the other popular gun-related forum. Here's my cross-post on AR15.com: LINK

Selling my new custom-built US Optics SN-3 scope. It has never been used. It's a 1.8-10x37 scope in anodized Earth Brown, designed to be a low profile, versatile, combat optic with stealth in regards to finish. It is, of course, a FFP scope.

Specs:
- SN-3 slimline 30mm body
- low profile rapid focus eyepiece
- Mil-Dot reticle
- 11 Position Rheostat Illuminated Reticle (green) with Removable Armored Cover
- Elevation knob is EREK 1/2 moa knob
- Windage knob is upgraded to an M40 target turret
- Parallax adj. from 50 yds to infinity
- Scope is Type III Hard Anodized in Earth Brown

Also included:
- 37mm 2 inch Anodized Earth Brown Sunshade with integral ARD (anti-reflection-device)
- Butler Creek Flip-up Caps
- Factory build sheet

Asking $2050
(Replacement cost is $2300+ and a long wait from US Optics)

I am willing to entertain trade offers in my favor, but would like at least $1K cash in addition to trade items. I will also give first preference to cash offers and don't waste both our time with low-ball offers.

Again, this scope is brand new, but experienced an "outgassing" problem and was recently sent to USO to address that. They did a full rebuild of the scope, so even though it was new before, it's brand-brand new now. :D The complete rebuild paperwork is included (along with all the original paperwork and build sheet), and was completed by USO in January 2011.

(note that if you right-click on the images and select "view image" it will open a MUCH bigger picture in the full resolution)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts