Perfect Union banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
Is there a Mini-14 in that movie? If not, don't post it in Mini-14 talk. Use ChitChat.

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
I guess that JUST qualifies (grin)

·
Registered
217 Posts
goodorbit:

The first one I tried was the AS-IV (Automatic Simulator). It consists of a piece that attaches to your trigger guard and a torsion spring that goes behind the trigger. It is supposed to help you fire using the "bump" technique. A definite waste of money in my opinion, you can learn the bump technique without this thing.

The second (and definitely the last) full auto trigger attachment I bought was the tac. I bought it at a gun show after seeing the cool video they had, my friend also bought one for his 10/22. The guy who sold them said that when we installed the trigger attachment that we would have to "take up all the slack in the trigger" when installing the attachment which consists of a lever in the front part of the trigger guard that activates the trigger, kind of hard for me to explain without a picture. Anyways, if you take up all the slack in the trigger, when the trigger is pulled it has to go further forward than the system allows so it cant lock again. My friend and I spent about an hour and a half of testing and tweaking on his 10/22 and my mini with no results. On a separate occassion I called the company who makes them, they were rude and couldnt offer any more advice than the guy at the gun show.

Maybe a trigger job would do the trick, I don't know if anybody has any positive experience with these but my reccomendation would be not to buy them !

·
Registered
224 Posts
I don't have any need to burn ammo that fa$t anyway. But it is a pretty slick video. Does the safety function with the device on? The crank style just seems boring:eek:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by goodorbit
I don't have any need to burn ammo that fa$t anyway. But it is a pretty slick video. Does the safety function with the device on? The crank style just seems boring:eek:
i doubt safety functions.. now that i think about it, it probably wont work very well.. if at all. The video is cool though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts