Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started lurking here recently great to find a forum just for the mini 14 and see so many positive posts ! :usa:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard Nascar,
Lots of good things to learn and pass on around here. Currently, I have just had my Mini shipped off to Ruger for 2 broken firing pins in couple of months. I will post as to how long it takes to get it back, and what exactly they have replaced and or repaired. Their repair facility is in Prescott AZ which is right next to my liberal gun hating State...:) Hopefully, I will get it back quicker.......

Larry:p

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome ! Sure seems like lots of people are breaking firing pins lately...real curious to know what is causing this and if it is in older or newer mini's . Mine is a recent production synthetic/stainless ranch model. I have been reluctant to run any PMP or any other South African or Wolf ammo through my mini for fear that harder berad primers could be the cause or atleast a factor in the problem.Gotta love the feel of a mini ....they are a joy to take to the range for sure.:usa:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts