Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all--

I just ran across a reference to Perfect Union on another board with a link to a photo of a M-16 KB. Came; looked; browsed; registered.

Long time shooter, handloader, father of two sons, fairly new granddad, peace officer, surly curmudgeon.

I hang out mostly at The Firing Line, where I moderate the Handloading and Reloading forum.
www.thefiringline.com

Greetings from North Texas, all y'all.

Best regards,
Johnny

·
No Longer Involved
2,394 Posts
Welcome aboard. Let your friends and acquaintences on the Internet know about us.

I am running some cool software for this BBS that has LOTS more features than the average BBS ware.... like uploading pix (not just links to other pix). So we've got a good platform, and now we need more users!

Again, welcome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill--
Thanks for the welcome.

Will surely let all know about your board.

Just back from the Dallas Market Hall Gun Show--Elder son Matt and I went down so he could shop for a new pistol. He has heart pretty well set on a Kimber Custom stainless--the full-size, fixed sight one. Now we're shopping for the best price. So far, it looks as if Bachman Pawn & Gun in Dallas has best combo of price and friendly folks.

While I really, REALLY want a new Uzi. The difference is, Matt has a sweet wife who'll work with him so they can come up with the money for the .45, while I probably won't be able to find enough coin of the realm to pay for the ooze. Oh, well- - - -

Best regards,
Johnny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.