Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all--

I just ran across a reference to Perfect Union on another board with a link to a photo of a M-16 KB. Came; looked; browsed; registered.

Long time shooter, handloader, father of two sons, fairly new granddad, peace officer, surly curmudgeon.

I hang out mostly at The Firing Line, where I moderate the Handloading and Reloading forum.
www.thefiringline.com

Greetings from North Texas, all y'all.

Best regards,
Johnny

No Longer Involved
Welcome aboard. Let your friends and acquaintences on the Internet know about us.

I am running some cool software for this BBS that has LOTS more features than the average BBS ware.... like uploading pix (not just links to other pix). So we've got a good platform, and now we need more users!

Again, welcome.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill--
Thanks for the welcome.

Will surely let all know about your board.

Just back from the Dallas Market Hall Gun Show--Elder son Matt and I went down so he could shop for a new pistol. He has heart pretty well set on a Kimber Custom stainless--the full-size, fixed sight one. Now we're shopping for the best price. So far, it looks as if Bachman Pawn & Gun in Dallas has best combo of price and friendly folks.

While I really, REALLY want a new Uzi. The difference is, Matt has a sweet wife who'll work with him so they can come up with the money for the .45, while I probably won't be able to find enough coin of the realm to pay for the ooze. Oh, well- - - -

Best regards,
Johnny

Registered
Welcome to the board Johnny! There is a wealth of knowledge here. Glad to have you.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts