Perfect Union banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say "Hello"
Been browsing this site for awhile,enjoy the posts and knowledge represented. Much intrest in the many TESTED accuracy hints for my own mimi. Recently moved back to NY from NC sure miss the ranges down south.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Hi ICM, welcome. Was the move to NY like a culture shock for you?
Reading between the lines, you need to find a place to shoot, in the mean time with all the info in this site, you can tune your mini. You don't have to spend much money either, unless you want to. Feel free to ask any questions or comment on any post, we also have a "Search" button in the upper right of your control panel. Your search words will be in red. Welcome aboard ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Cajungeo
Was origionally from NYC, retired to NC to live on the beach but 6 Huricanes later---NO SAND--NO BEACH --NO INSURANCE it was time to go.
Thanks again

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome here,
This is a great site with a ton of info.
Moving from NY-NC-NY, sounds like me.
I lived in Raleigh for a few years and moved back up to my homestate PA a couple of months ago, due to family problems. Now, crisis over, I'm on the way back down, this weekend in fact. I will miss the Italian food, but you can't get pulled pig up here so I guess it's about even.
Good to talk to another Transplanted Yankee!
Have fun here and up in NY!

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
I hear ya, on those huricanes, I kind of perk up now and then here in Louisiana. Now we are geting the West Nile thing. 76 people so far, 5 died, 2 here in town. No one knows what to do, they just spray, and pray. Should we move? Move where there is no skeeters? Where is that? :confused:

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Thanks, bugdrvr, I am thinking about getting a couple of bug zappers, foe de back yard, as I am butted up gainst de woods. Doze woods R so thick, I tried foe an hour an a half to penetrate thru de 1 mile to de next hiway. I gave up. I had neutra rats, come into my back yard out O doze woods. Day R wierd looken critters from South of America. Day R as large as a beaver, n have tits on dare backs to nurse dare young, as day R usually in water. Day R also a lot of Swamp Rabbits. Day R as tall as a Jack Rabbit, but weigh about 3 times more. Day R big! I imagine there is a sick skeeter just waiting for me in dem woods. So I need to get a bug zapper quick! :eek:

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Neutras, are fair game any time, just not any place, as I live in the city limits. Hey, maby I will use my bow. It is quiet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts