Perfect Union banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been answered on here or not, but could not find a definitive answer. I have a mini thirty tactical (582 series) and am looking into an accu-strut or mo-rod. From my research I think I am limited to a 4" mo-rod. Anyone know if there are other options or is my only choice the mo-rod? Thanks in advance for your info and time.

Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Just to be sure, what is the barrel diameter on your 582?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to my calipers, my barrel is .78 inches at the gas block and tapers down to .76 at the front sight post.

Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
According to my calipers, my barrel is .78 inches at the gas block and tapers down to .76 at the front sight post.

Cheers,
Dave
Unfortunately, at this time we do not have a clamp that will accommodate a barrel that large (5/8" max).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kkina, Thanks for the information.
bobby, that does look sweet.

Anyone have experience with a mo-rod on a 582 series mini-30 tactical?

Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
94 Posts
Har-Bar

Cheers,
Dave
Take a look at Har-Bar.com Dave. You will find custom fit clamps to fit all the different size mini's made. Even the "Mini Target". The Har-Bar cost more than the rest of the accurizers being offered, but you get what you pay for (since 2006) with a "money back guarantee". This accurizer will stay put, and is military tough, and custom machined to fit each size barrel perfectly.
The mini14store.com will get you there too Dave. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts

Take a look at Har-Bar.com Dave. You will find custom fit clamps to fit all the different size mini's made. Even the "Mini Target". The Har-Bar cost more than the rest of the accurizers being offered, but you get what you pay for (since 2006) with a "money back guarantee". This accurizer will stay put, and is military tough, and custom machined to fit each size barrel perfectly.
The mini14store.com will get you there too Dave. Good luck.
Rogco, why dont they give you a contributor/supervendor banner on your name?

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's been a long time...

Rogco, why dont they give you a contributor/supervendor banner on your name?
It has been years since I have been back to the P.U. Whofarted. I have recently been recieving e-mails with thread postings from the P.U. that have finally drawn me in for a post that I felt would be helpful. I really haven't been spending much time on the computer so hanging out here has not been very frequent, or at all till lately. I am even months (many months) behind on up dateing the web page I refered to in the previous post, and I have had satisfied Har-Bar owners calling me to list some new offerings that I promised weeks ago. So I will be working towards satisfying those requests soon. I used to be a super vendor 2007 or there abouts. Then I just got involved in my web site and working up new products to go with the Har-Bar, till now. So we will see where things go from here. If I can contribute to a particular need, or question any member may ask. I will be happy to try to help.
You know how to contact me if you have looked at my web site ,(if you need 1 on 1 ) or here to share with every one......

·
Registered
65 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts