Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Welcome Bammac, the ranch mini was made for a scope, and comes with rings. To mount a scope on the std mini, you need a base mount, and rings. I know of a couple of companies that make mounts for the std mini; Weaver, and B-Square. I'm shure there are more, and I'll let others comment on this as they have std mini's with scopes mounted. My mini is a 196 series ranch. As I understand ban, and pre-ban yours is a pre ban i.e. manuf. before 1994, which makes it worth more on the market as it is legal to have all the naughty stuff on it. You might want to check out www.natchezss.com as they carry a couple different mounts for the std mini. Hope this helps

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for that info...I have not yet decided for sure to scope the thing, as I read more of the gun inherent inaccuracies i'm not sure of the need.

But I already have decent shooters...i was looking for a little fun.

As for being pre-ban that is also welcome news, except the only
modification i had been looking to is denied me as a CA man.

No high cap clips! ...and the best i can do is 10!!! rounds!!!

It has been a while since my last firearms purchase...to my suprize...I find i now am into purchasing gunlocks...whether I want to or not....

Anyway, I got to thank you again for the reply.
It was great to find this forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Tady45
Hello Bammac,
Welcome aboard!! This is a very cool forum where you will get lots of good info....By the way, where is Clements CA?

Larry:cool:
Thanks Tady45,

had i read far enough into the forum i could have had my answers
without asking....a LOT of great posts.
Clements is a lil' town (pop 250) on 88 above Stockton,CA known
solely for its once a year rodeo and proximity to great bass lakes...(which is why i bought here)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts