Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
Just bought a mini 14 186 series from a friend. He also threw in this brand new ultimak rail. Not sure if I want to put it on. What are your guys opinions on it? Still has a sticker price of $155 dollars so I'm assuming it should be a quality product.

·
Banned
7,374 Posts
It will certainly not hurt to put it on, and it will likely help some. Its not going to be as effective at dampening barrel vibration as a strut, but then again it looks cool, doesn't add as much weight, and gives you a rail on top. I would do it.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
It's a quality modification, particularly if you are using an optic with unlimited eye relief, like the Weaver Red/Green Dot Sight shown below. With the optic mounted forward, you can also remove the bolt without losing zero...;)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yep, I have an Ultimak that I use for my Burris XTS-135 red-dot (when not using my Nikon 3-9x on the factory mounts. Ultimak is a very high quality piece.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I mounted it today looks real nice. Anyone have any idea if eotechs will co witness with a tech sight and a mo reaper front. From what I searched I have only seen the trs-25 co witness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.