Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just sent my new mini to accuracy systems in colorado. you see the mini is the only one that can stillbe legally bought in the stupid state of c.a. election is this next week and RED _______ davis i hope will not get re elected but he has been slandering his opponent to the max. they did the same thing withthat bit-- barbara boxer when she ran against rep. bruce hershenson and he lost by 3% or so. the people of calif. areto darn liberal. as the say the difference between a liberal an a conservitive is the liberal has not been mugged yet!!!!! anyway a am having my mini fitted with the following. a 20 inch .90 bull barrel, a compensator that is fitted and polihed to make it look like part of the barrel to be sure it is c.a. legal-barf-. rifle completely bedded. a 3 1/2 pound trigger with a trigger shoe that is supposed to make it more comfortable and make it feel more like a2 12 trigger but a bbbit mor safe. a recoil insert in the meck. which is only 16 bucks but is to make it easier on the reciever or slide???? also a bigger .90 custom gas block so the barrel can be .90 all the way back to the chamber. a trilium front sight since i can not yet afford the tactical 4-16 scope with a lighed rat. yet. this way at least i can fire it with or without the scope. last but not least i am a custom knike maker and love really nice wood. i am having a beatiful piece of presentation walnut made for the stock since i have long arms 37 long. i will have a cheek piece cut into it and have it 2 inches longer with a recoil pad.i hope i know what i am doing but i don't think i have gone to far wrong . my first choice would have been my military issue rifle from my days in the army 1968-69 but not forget i live in RED DAVIS state of california. i would like to get all these liberals to move to europe. after all they said if bush won they would leave WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE? i would like to here from you . i am a good shoot but a realnovice at e-mails and using this computer, i am hopeing that practice will help , so have a little patience. i am still trying to figure out how to use the perfect union site.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Welcome to the forum knifeblade. I know how you feel, as I lived in your state for 8 yr. Sounds like your building an awsome mini. We would like to hear how it turns out, and we hope you can post some pictures. As far as using the site, there is a handy search button on your upper right control panel. Enter keywords, and all related posts will come up with your key words in RED.

·
Registered
46 Posts
was at Camp Pedelton back prior to your troubles
with the comalifornia laws as i remember both ruger and the cattlemans assoc were responsible for you popular wide selection of SEMI AUTO not assualt weapons
sorry had to say it

:rapid: : :usa: :2guns: :ar15:

THIS WE DEFEND TILL THE END

1 - 5 of 5 Posts