Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new here and I hope it's not inappropriate for me to tell you that my novel, "By Force Of Patriots," has just been published by White Feather Press and is now on sale at Amazon. Interestingly, my original version of this story was titled "A More Perfect Union." So, I'm pretty sure all of you will really like this story. This, from an early review:

"This spell-binding story entwines recent history and headlines with the near future. An exciting story that seems very reasonable and feasible as our government attempts to control not only what we do, but what we say and think. Could this really occur? A great read!"

Importantly, this story illustrates (as all of you know) how we have strayed from the confines of the Constitution. I tell the truth about Obama, the Left, and Islam, and I present a scenario wherein they are working in virtual lock step to destroy our country. The question is, can the Patriots save the day without tearing themselves (and the country) apart in the process?

Gun enthusiasts will also find much to enjoy. I've trained at Gunsite Training Center and it shows in my characters' use of firearms. You won't find safeties on revolvers...

So, I won't be so forward as to include a link to Amazon, but it's there if you are interested! It's also available in Kindle format.

God bless the Patriots of America.

And I"m so pleased to find a forum with a title so close to the original title of my novel. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks tommyv!

It's so dang funny that there is a forum with the name I had for my novel for the years it was in the making... "In order to form a more Perfect Union..."

I should fit right in here!

Cameron

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I will look for your new book in our library. Our library has a real good supply of e-media for Kindle and it is increasing daily. Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JerryC,

First off, thank you for your service to our country, Sir!

Unfortunately, my novel likely won't be in your library unless you ask them to get it. Fortunately, Kindle is only $4.99.

Cameron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts