Perfect Union banner
721 - 732 of 732 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
That's thinking outside of the box M92. Post this in the main forum so others will see it easier. Maybe Cogburn can do something like this.

OOoppsss It looks like you did already.

kwg
I actually sent pictures to Cogburn before signing up here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newby

This looks like an awesome sight. Just got my Mini 14 584 series and I can already see that I am going to be on here for days at a time. Thanks to all in advance.

·
Registered
53 Posts
"New" member...apparently back from the dead, according to many rumors.

I'm glad to see this place is still thriving and welcoming new folks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
welcome! i eventually turned my ranch into a more tactical beast with good advice found here. it's fun but gets expensive, lol.

ps: if you are looking for a flash hider, i'm selling a never mounted or used choate :)

This looks like an awesome sight. Just got my Mini 14 584 series and I can already see that I am going to be on here for days at a time. Thanks to all in advance.

·
Vigilant Curmudgeon
667 Posts

From S.W. Pennstealvania ,
To all the recent members and returning ones too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to all
I just joined the forum looking for fun stuff to add to my Mini 30 series 189..
I've wanted a mini for 40 years. I just happened to have a 44mag levergun for sale and was offered the mini 30 in trade.

This guns going to get rid of the mini itch and scratch the M1A itch..

Looks like a great sight.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
that is what I have, the 189 series 30. so welcome aboard the forum. keep us informed of your mods and updates of your 30.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I'm Bean and have a new 584 series ranch rifle. Looking forward to learning from the experience and expertise of others here. Thanks in advance.

721 - 732 of 732 Posts