Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hi and love the board. finally found a place for mini lovers,it's great!:usa: :D

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to see more and more folks are coming here.

:sniper:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Shipp: Welcome, and feel free to post whenever you want to. This board has some extremely intelligent people onboard. I'm one of the few "simple-minded" contributors, and I'm thinking that my ignorance helps balance the board. LOL

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome aboard, stoney shipp. :D

Yes, we have a lot of fun here. Check out past posts because all your answers may lie therein.

But, by all means, do not be afraid to ask a question, no matter how stupid you may think it is. There are times when we may catch someone from doing something that may be dangerous. Remember, we're dealing with firearms here. When in doubt, ask. Someone else may know better. Sure beats losing a finger or an eye or two. :eek: LOL - just kidding

doorgunner: Don't sell yourself short man!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i don't know exacly how i found the board but glad i did. read a couple posts and knew i had to join. i'll be sending more people here! thanks again everyone!:usa: :beer:

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Hey stoney, the only stupid question is the one ya don't ask. It maybe worth some of your spare time to read past post/threads. I've read them all it took me a couple of weeks to read a years worth, but then I always seem to go at things gungho. Don't feel ya have to read all the posts, before you ask a question. We also like to hear what you have done to your mini, or would like to do to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts