Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a new guy to this forum. I bought a new 10/22 SS Synthetic stock. I have only gotten to fire it a few times at some cans, as I've been buisy working with my mini-14. I have 2- 50 rd clips from years ago, but they cause blisters loading them. May get one of those auto loaders to load them.
My question is, does any one know where I can get some cheep trigger parts to do a trigger job? Like a modified hammer and weaker trigger spring etc? Any advice you could give me would be appreciated.
PS. Its nice to see some familiar members. Hi gang:D

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Power Custom, Inc.

Here's a link to one place I've picked up some parts.

:sniper:

ALSO, I would recommend a recoil buffer. After the bolt has repeatedly hit the bolt stop pin in the rear of the receiver it will oblong the holes, thus rendering the receiver to nothing more than a paperweight. Buffer Technologies is what I have, I'm sure there are others.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link sniper, and especially the tip on the recoil buffer. That could be a lifesaver!!! Will get one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have had a 10/22 for about 2 years. i love it. i have seen replacement triggers at cabellas in dundee mich.i have been thinking of getting one myself.they are suposed to reduce trigger pull by 30%.i think they cost like 30bucks.they also carry a barrel that is made of something like fiberglass that i want to try if anyone has one i would love to here some feedback. well good luck with your trigger parts!

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for yor response oger. I just received my new laminated stock, and SS 920 fluted barrel. Just need a trigger, and a few other goodies. The 10/22 is way cheaper to modify than other rifles!

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks BlackhillsBob, and thanks for the link. Usually if you put a www.website.com it will work or if you visit the site click on the address window, then click on edit, thin click on copy, all you have to do is paste it to your post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.