Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As previously asked for....

This forum is open to all talk about AK-47's, 74's and their commerical variants, including the Saiga shotguns and other Kalishnikov inspired firearms.

Registered
Thanks for the new forum Bill I,ll have to find some fellow AK owners now. I know someone out there has a sar 1, 2,or 3 as for myself I,ve got a SAR 2 and 3. Like all of CIA,s products they sometimes need a little help. Canted front sight on the 2 wrong hammer geometry on the 3. One nice thing though one mag works in both rifles. AK 74 bakelites at $5.00 apiece used a little dremel work and you can load 20-25 rnds of 556 for the sar3 can,t beat that.

ANTI anti-gun activist
Thanks Bill ! Any advice on lost puppies ?

Registered
Weirdness always finds a way ...

ANTI anti-gun activist
Thats for sure to bad the right ones didn't find theirs..

ANTI anti-gun activist
actually someone was following me thread to thread and the lost puppies thing was an inside joke between me and few others.

Registered
A very "inside joke" then, completely obscure to the rest of us.

There's no need to be concerned about anyone "following you from thread to thread." It just doesn't matter.

ANTI anti-gun activist
A very "inside joke" then, completely obscure to the rest of us.

There's no need to be concerned about anyone "following you from thread to thread." It just doesn't matter.
That would be your opinion, when someone does that locally I usually knock their head in. Just trying to find a way to stop it here, but yea may as well give up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts