Perfect Union banner

New for 2019 Winchester Wildcat Rifle able to use 10/22 magazines???

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  reverendg 
#1 ·
OK...I am a huge fan of the 10/22...first rifle I ever bought (still have it) when I turned 18...a very long time ago. So I offer this in the light of the 10/22....not as a "post in the wrong category". I figured that other 10/22 fans might be interested in looking at the new for 2019 Winchester Wildcat Rifle that appears to me to accept 10/22 magazines.

Wildcat Uncaged

I am not sure if it has hit the streets yet or not. If any of you have purchased this rifle and can verify that it works well with 10/22 mags I would sure like to hear about it.

I think there are some very nice features on this rifle at what looks to be a very reasonable price point...I was especially impressed by the ghost ring rear sight. I know that Ruger has offered special versions of the 10/22 with the ghost ring sight off of the Mini-14...but at a PREMIUM price. Frankly this should be...if not a standard feature on the 10/22...a readily available variation of the rifle (like my favorite...the 1256). I have been investing in Tech Sights to achieve a ghost ring on my 10/22 rifles.

I am thinking I might just have to pick up the new Winchester Wildcat Rifle just to try it out. I also have high hopes that Ruger will be motivated by the Wildcat's release to up their game a bit and offer standard ghost ring sights on the 10/22. I know my letters to the CEO suggesting this course of action have proved fruitless thus far! :rolleyes:

See less See more
Reactions: LousyShot
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.