Perfect Union banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to go ahead and get an AR after shooting one recently. After doing some research I decided that I wanted to go with the M&P Sport. I bought it at a gun show two weeks ago, bought all my mods online, and installed them today. Mods include: Magpul handguard, Magpul front grip, Vortex red dot scope, and Slidefire stock. What do yall think?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I hate to hurt anyone's feelings or anything but, Just for the sake of anyone else who might be looking to buy something similar, that is way too much money for that model. $750 (or less) is about the going rate for the M&P 15 Sport. Smith & Wesson M&P™ Sport AR-15 Rifle, Semiautomatic, Centerfire Rifles, Shooting : Cabela's

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/36_763_977/products_id/71969

For $1100 you could buy a nice Colt. http://www.impactguns.com/colt-sp6920-sporter-carbine-sp6920-098289019295.aspx

·
large member
2,089 Posts
I hate to hurt anyone's feelings or anything but, Just for the sake of anyone else who might be looking to buy something similar, that is way too much money for that model. $750 (or less) is about the going rate for the M&P 15 Sport. Smith & Wesson M&P™ Sport AR-15 Rifle, Semiautomatic, Centerfire Rifles, Shooting : Cabela's

Smith & Wesson M&P Semi-Automatic 223 Remington/5.56 NATO 30 $669.00 SHIPS FREE

For $1100 you could buy a nice Colt. Colt SP6920 AR15 16", A3 W/Removable Carry Handle - Impact Guns
i think you may have misunderstood. he was asked "what he had into it..." meaning what is the COST + MODS invested.

the slide fire stock alone is about $300 right?

but you are right.....average price for m & p sport is normally $750-650. i paid 679 for mine. here and there....it can be had closer to 600.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hawk guy...thanks for clearing this up. I only paid $680 for the rifle plus tax so it came out to just under $730 if I remember right. The slide fire was about $350 by itself which I agree is extremely expensive but I doubt if I will ever have the opportunity to shoot a full auto weapon so I had to compromise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.