Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, This is my first post

Rather than post in for sale forum first i think its better to do here.

I have an Mini 14 stock i need a fair value put to it. Its the same as the curved buttplate type i see all the time.

However this on is not curved at the buttplate end but perfectly flat. It also appears to be of a more grainy select wood. Great definition of dark n light grain. The ButtPlate is Ribbed Plastic with the Ruger ® Logo in its center. in Very Good ++ condition. Doesnt look like its ever been in a gun and fired. Is this stock desirably Rare? Any one know of a ball park value? (Price)

I also have an PRE BAN Blued Mini14 Series 184-600XX, New Blued Butler Creek Side Folder, Blued M14 style Flash Hider and Muzzle Brake, and cant remember the name but its the expensive side scope mount with a dovetail mount attached, no rings. It will come with 1 Precision Mag 40 rndr and 2 alsoran 30 rndrs. I have 500 rnd of South African .223 ammo but i think shipping would be a detriment. This weapon is also in Very Good ++ near like new condition, only thiers a small ding in the Peepsite top. It has been fired but must be less than 100 rnds or so. I havent fired it and ive had it fer 10 months. Its jus too clean. This weapon has the Black plastic upper handguard and can take all thu PRE BAN stuff ya want on it.

I got too many Toys, (guns) and Ole Lady sez loose one to git another.

So you guys here in thu KNOW gimme a street price for thu Stock, and same fer thu PREBAN, and PREBAN with the 3 mags would be greatly appreciated!

Right now im a dare i say it here, AK-47 nut and having only one (Mini14) rifle in .223 aint fer me. I have 2, soon to be 3 rifles in 7.62X39 and jus wanna shorten my calibers and web gear.

My e-mail addy is [email protected]

·
Registered
427 Posts
VietVet,
I'm not one to know the value of your stock, but if it's real purty, I might be interested. One fella at the gunshow this weekend had duffle bags full of unfinished stocks for the M1 and M1A. It's my guess that he has the machines and jigs set up to crank 'em out.

Yours sounds like a custom stock. Has it been fitted to a mini-14 for sanity check? Do you have a picture?

KC

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Hi Vietvet, it might help to post a picture. Bill our administrator has just moved our ISP, and will bump up our attach file capacity shortly so we can attach pictures to our posts, provided they are in the proper format i.e. gif, jpeg, bmp. Sorry I can't help out with the prices. Possibly someone else can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts