Perfect Union banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, i'm a Mini-14 owner from Canada.
Recently I had purchased a UTG all metal guard rail for the front of my Mini... however when trying to install it (and mostly installing it) I messed up the barrel on my Mini alot.
I was wondering if anyone knew of places to order from within Canada, that could ship me a custom/different Mini-14 barrel. That, or provide custom-made barrels.
Unless, there are some American companies some of you know of that could ship internationally...

Also was wondering if anyone would like to see some pics of the damage...

The main problem seems to be that this UTG rail was only made to work with the original Mini-14 barrel... it doesn't work very well with the newer flanged barrel. The rail will slide around and fall forward when trying to use this with the flanged barrel.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brownells appears to ship to Canada. They charge actual shipping cost.

They have a heavy barrel Link

You may need to take it to a gunsmith -
Fully pre-threaded, target-crowned, and finish chambered, with extractor slot already machined in, so it's ready to install. Just set the headspace and drill the gas port. Designed to work with factory gas block. Gunsmith installation recommended.
Accuracy Systems also has barrels - you could send them a message here and ask if they would do your barrel and send it back to Canada Link here for question

1 - 2 of 2 Posts