Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ammo.com
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unlike Europe, the United States has a homegrown militia movement that is heavily armed and, to varying degrees, ready for battle. When the AR-15 is talked about as a "weapon of war on our streets," it is frequently mentioned in the same breath how an insurrection in the United States would never stand a chance against the modern weapons of war wielded by the federal government. This would be news to the Viet Cong. People who make such statements are unaware of the dynamics of 4GW.

Remember every day that aspiring tyrants should be far more afraid of you than the other day around. Their military is set up to fight other militaries - not a couple bubbas who know how to stop a supply route and knock out a power grid.

Our own Sam Jacobs' article Asymmetrical Warfare and 4GW: How Militia Groups are America's Domestic Viet Cong is an excellent primer on asymmetrical warfare. It's what the "You can't fight the government!" crowd wouldn't like you to know.

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
All is not lost. I'll give you one tip.... Sun Tzu...The Art of War. Read it. Words of wisdom. The NVA and VC followed his tactics extensively. The American leaders did not understand them. Could we have won...who knows and we won't go there.

China follows his doctrine also.

I'm not going to say much more as the New World Order commies are beginning to monitor these sites.

Bottom line is...people with resolve and tactics can defeat a much larger force. And as to the military...them and LE took an oath to defend the Constitution. We'll see what happens.

Bepe
Chameleon Grey is a good color to be until needed :cool:

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Never let a good crisis go to waste can work both ways.
Wasp, hornets and bees are pretty docile till you pi$$'em off.
Then you're in trouble. Lots of difference between bullets and bees.

Reactions: SMOGGUY

·
Banned
7,948 Posts
Afghanistan is a fine example where the natives with just a bunch of AK47s and RPGs could never be defeated. Regardless, the leftist commies are doing a fine job of destroying this country without firing a shot.

·
Ammo.com
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Regardless, the leftist commies are doing a fine job of destroying this country without firing a shot.
It's true. The frog in a pot of boiling pot of water analogy describes the situation perfectly. So long as the average American is kept safe and sound, I wonder whether the foundation of this country will be allowed to rot completely through - or whether it already has. Probably the latter. But I have to look after myself and my own first. Same story for most of us, I'm afraid.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Much more insanity on the coasts then in the middle.
Yes the blue in the middle are having problems but mostly
just the bigger cities where the rats allow it.

Reactions: SMOGGUY
1 - 6 of 6 Posts