Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need cases for my 7.62x54R M-N 91/30 , I bought the rifle about a month age and have only been able to find so far Norma ammo, and at $51.92 + tax Can. for 20 shells....I need to reload, so if anyone out there ( Canadian please seeing how things are now..not border friendly..when it comes to guns,ammo..etc) has a source for reloable brass , please let me know
Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today I found "Hirsch Precision ' in Nova Scotia Canada , they are a Lapua distributor and they list brass for the M-N at least I think they do....do you think that 7.62x53R is the same as 7.62x54R..Hope so ..
They sell the brass for $68.00 Can per 100 , a hell of a lot better then $51.95 for 20 ( Norma Ammo)
I sent a E-Mail tonight to them to see if they have stock, should get a answer by the beginning of next week
I also found "North Silva " in Ontario they also are a distributor, will contact them also
Bob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got an answer (E-Mail) from Hirsch Precision today (sunday) and they have 7.62x53R (54R) is stock, when I asked terms of payment :Visa ,check..etc , was told I could pay by check, they would send cases in the mail with an invoice...great!!! so I ordered 100 cases, they are Lapua.
their site is :www.hirschprecision.com
Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.