Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not a new trigger, but it's now the best trigger I've ever pulled. David at Brimstone did two of my 10/22s and my Mini 14. Thanks to some stock refinishing just completed, I am just now getting the Mini back together. Wow, what a difference. It's the same trigger, but the gritty vagueness is gone and in its place is the smoothest, crispest trigger I've even pulled. Props are due. Thanks David.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
That is great to hear Headedtotexas!

Well, not a new trigger, but it's now the best trigger I've ever pulled. David at Brimstone did two of my 10/22s and my Mini 14. Thanks to some stock refinishing just completed, I am just now getting the Mini back together. Wow, what a difference. It's the same trigger, but the gritty vagueness is gone and in its place is the smoothest, crispest trigger I've even pulled. Props are due. Thanks David.
Under David's close supervision I have been learning/doing the 10-22's and Mini's on the bench next to him. I always get a smile on my face when we finish one and go "click":). I'll pass this onto him and thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.