Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mini 14
ATI folding stock
Accu-strut Socom
Harris bipod
UltraFire flashlight
NcStar Vism 3x9x42 scope with intigrated laser sight.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Wow, William,

What a great first post! Welcome and I like your ATI Tactical and the accoutrements. Is the NcStar scope a new model? I haven't seen that one.

Ed

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if it is a new model or not, I haven't looked for a scope in awhile when I found this one.

Borders .... Closed ....
Language .... English ....
Culture .... Constitution ....
Bill of Rights and the BIBLE!

"CHANGE" IS COMING
We the people are coming!

"In defense of our persons and properties under actual violation, we took up arms. When that violence shall be removed, when hostilities shall cease on the part of the aggressors, hostilities shall cease on our part also." Thomas Jefferson

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Not sure, I haven't had a chance to take her out yet.

Borders .... Closed ....

"CHANGE" IS COMING

"In defense of our persons and properties under actual violation, we took up arms. When that violence shall be removed, when hostilities shall cease on the part of the aggressors, hostilities shall cease on our part also." Thomas Jefferson

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Borders .... Closed ....

"CHANGE" IS COMING

Oi! oi! oi!

white powder!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I will post my groups once I get to take her out and get everything sighted in, gonna set the scope for 100 yds and the laser sight for 25 yds.

·
Registered
383 Posts
William---welcome to the forum! Very nice evil black rifle!:lol:Makes me wanna put a scope on my NRA Mini14. Keep up the good work.

·
resident operator
203 Posts
Does it shoot bullets or laser beams! :approve:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Great looking Mini there, William.
That concept with the integrated laser is interesting...I've not seen it anywhere else, let us know how well it works. I definitely like having one, but don't care for the added weight.

Also, you have the ATI stock like me. I found that with the height of the optic, I couldn't get any kind of a cheek weld and came up with a fix that worked well for me. If that's an issue for you as well, check out this thread I posted. Comes in black so it matches the stock well.

http://perfectunion.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79583

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great looking Mini there, William.
That concept with the integrated laser is interesting...I've not seen it anywhere else, let us know how well it works. I definitely like having one, but don't care for the added weight.

Also, you have the ATI stock like me. I found that with the height of the optic, I couldn't get any kind of a cheek weld and came up with a fix that worked well for me. If that's an issue for you as well, check out this thread I posted. Comes in black so it matches the stock well.

http://perfectunion.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79583
Thanks for advise on the cheek rest, like I said, I haven't shot it yet so I am not sure if that will be an issue, but at least I know I have an option now if it is, and as soon as I do get to take it out and sight it in, I'll post the results, and let you know how the laser sight worked. I am gonna set it at around 20-25 yds for the "up close and personal" stuff and set the scope for 100 yds.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts