Perfect Union banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I went down to the gun shop today and I decided to buy that Mini 14 Ranch Rifle synthetic/stainless that I had been dreaming about for all this time. However when I got there they said I would have to wait until friday because they had to order one. :mad: I plan to break in the barrel on friday night, and continue by **** hunting with it all weekend. I cant wait!

Mike

·
Registered
427 Posts
Waffen, Dude!
**** hunting with a mini needs a little extra care! If you're shootin' up in trees, that .223 round might go a couple miles. I'm just saying, know the area where you're sending that slug.

God Bless

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe, Not a problem. I do all hunting on a 10 thousand acre (sp?) ranch. Not much to worry about except for livestock.

Mike

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Messy? Maby, but tastie! Waffen if ye shoots de **** widt yur mini, I hopes ye shows de **** respect, and use hem as de Lawd intended. Dem pelts go fer $7 ta $15. In a good season ye kin pay fer yur mini widt de pelts. And did I say tastie? If de good moderator don tink we be a-buezen dis here forum, den I will giv ya my favorite **** reciepe.

MINI-14 **** ROAST

1 small to medium **** cut into serving sizes, (bullet removed)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp instant minced onion
3 tbs brown sugar
1/2 cup chili sauce
1 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 (7oz) bottle of beer ( ye din drink de rest )

Place pieces of **** in a foil-lined roasting pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and roast, covered for a half hour. Meanwhile, mix other ingredients in a small bowl for barbecue sauce. After meat has roasted a half hour, uncover and pour barbecue sauce over the pieces. Then roast, uncovered, for another half hour to an hour--until tender. Baste several times during cooking, using your barbecue sauce.
Now dats som goood eatn!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont think I can stand it. 1 more day and I get to hold it!!! I sunk $100 into ammo today at the wall mart today. I cant wait to pop the ***** out of the trees!

Mike
:rapid:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Waffen,

Congrats on your new Mini. I have that same model. So, what kind of rounds did you buy for this **** hunting safari...:)

Larry

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
I am sorry mr. moderator for stepping over the line. From now on its strickly business. This week end a lot of range work is on the agenda. I will check groupings on my new beding job, Fire lap my barrel, recheck groupings, work up several loads to see what my mini likes best, and post the results sunday. I'm shooting 5 rds for 5 strings to get overal average. Can hardly wait. Again I am sorry for deviating from subject.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Waffen

I share your joy! I was supposed to pick up my first Mini (Blued Ranch) on Saturday, but the doggone shop owner is going to the reno gun show, so I can't pick it up till Tuesday. Oh well, gives me time to go to another gun show this weekend and accessorize!

:usa:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Messy? Maby, but tastie! Waffen if ye shoots de **** widt yur mini, I hopes ye shows de **** respect, and use hem as de Lawd intended. Dem pelts go fer $7 ta $15. In a good season ye kin pay fer yur mini widt de pelts. And did I say tastie? If de good moderator don tink we be a-buezen dis here forum, den I will giv ya my favorite **** reciepe.

MINI-14 **** ROAST

1/2 tsp salt
3 tbs brown sugar
1/2 cup chili sauce

Place pieces of **** in a foil-lined roasting pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and roast, covered for a half hour. Meanwhile, mix other ingredients in a small bowl for barbecue sauce. After meat has roasted a half hour, uncover and pour barbecue sauce over the pieces. Then roast, uncovered, for another half hour to an hour--until tender. Baste several times during cooking, using your barbecue sauce.
up hear in Washington, when ***** are road kill... the crows will not even eat them. they just stay on the side of the road forever until the magots eat em up.

they are loaded with parasites.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Man, this thread is like 9 years old. You must of done some digging to find this one. We gave up on eating **** a long time ago. Now days we just eat crow.
BTW, the above recipe also works for crow.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Man, this thread is like 9 years old. You must of done some digging to find this one. We gave up on eating **** a long time ago. Now days we just eat crow.
BTW, the above recipe also works for crow.
Oh yeah, I am reading all things mini 14. trying to learn as much as I can. I spend a lot of time reading all the old posts.

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts

MINI-14 **** ROAST

1/2 tsp salt
3 tbs brown sugar
1/2 cup chili sauce

Dang it man!!!

we have a place for that!!

http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/ask-moderators/82549-when-do-we-get-bbq-subforum-genbb-new-post.html

now.. if we had a subforum for it... that would be even nicer ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts