Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
USMC 75-79
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I just traded for a mini and have already started making changes.
This is how she looked:

This is how she looks now:

But I have ordered for her, a new old wood stock and an upper handguard that allows the op rod to show. Plus the rear sling swivel in SS and a new SS bolt lock cover plate. I havent got to try her with the Acustrut yet but She didnt shoot very bad. It was definitely one minute of bad guy. The optics that high up dont work plus I didnt like them. It is a choate stock. :D

·
Vigilant Curmudgeon
789 Posts
Welcome Aboard, "oneyeopn."" Congrats, enjoy some mods.to your carbine wiTh some great trigger time.

·
USMC 75-79
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yesterday I shot her as I got her. I wanted to set a baseline. When I first traded for it although it was going to be a week and a half before I got her, I went looking for a SS barrel stabilizer. Most were out of stock but for about 30 minutes this week I found an Accu-Strut LT so I snatched it up. I had read many posts about them on this forum.
So here is the group she shot yesterday before the accustrut:

And this is after:

The two top holes in yesterdays target was my nephew and his 9mm pistol before I could get the picture taken.
The top hole in todays was Dads 180 series Mini as I was also sighting it in. Anyway I am more than pleased with the accuracy of my 183SS. And the barrel support is well worth the money!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.