Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Eagle 10 rounder arrived. My quest to find a 100% reliable 10 round mag continues... This mag looks good. The spring is very unique. The follower design would seem to keep the rounds stable.

Unfortunately, I can't test it until I get my Mini-14s back from DRC. He is doing the barrel shortening and action job. I will keep everyone posted.

Dave

P.S. Several months ago I posted favorable results with the Promag 10 rounders. In the end, I found that I would get 1-3 malfunctions per 100 rounds. It also bothered me that I could only fit 8 rounds in the magazine if I wanted to insert it into a gun with a closed bolt. My conclusion is the Promags are good practice mags. However, I would not want to trust my life to them.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Dave3006,
I am new to this end of the forum, but I have found the Masen 10 rd to be flawless. My mini does not like the Triple K mags.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hi Dave, We are curious to see how your new moded mini works for ya. The thing I'm wondering is how much it improved with the same ammo you were using, or if your best shooten ammo has changed to something else?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts