Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the Obamas as well as some other notables (Oprah Winfrey being one, she left the church after the 'Reverend's' vile anti-American sermons) attended the 'Reverend' Jeremiah Wright's increasingly radical church in Chicago.
What are other member's thoughts concerning the 'Reverend' Wright's rabid anti- American sermons?
Mine is that President-elect Trump would never consider attending a service at that church.

· Registered
3,053 Posts
A little known fact

just an update but if memory serves Mr. Trump's religious affiliation is Presbyterian. whether or not he's an active member is unknown to me.
I believe it was me who wrote that our boy Donald Trump claim to be a Presbyterian ! ;)

Anyway , if you like to bring up old news , than when are you going to sue " yours truly " ? That's not even a year old , pal ! :p

I do hope that if the meds aren't working right , that you do your body a favor and get it's brain fixed ! :lol:.................:lol:..............:lol:................:lol:...

· Registered
406 Posts
Hay carpshooter why do you behave like some 5 year old!! All you can do is make dumb post about nothing that is why you get so many post. You and 45 should make up and use this site with respect for every one else!

· Registered
5,867 Posts
BMW, thanks!. Old news, but certainly highlights how our soon-to-be-FORMER POTUS:):):) feels: not just for one service, but a "church" and "pastor" he attended for many years and chose to have him marry him and his "lovely" wife - of a similar ilk.

Presbies aren't bad - attended their church for a number of years. Had a visiting pastor from Scotland who was wonderful. He preached love and understanding and was very down-to-earth: someone I would happily welcome into my home for dinner and, perhaps, a Scotch. Recognized the Huguenot cross my wife was wearing immediately and probably spent five minutes discussing them and the Huguenot church in Charleston, SC with us (where her parents attended). After he returned to Scotland, sort of stopped (plus we also got a horse, which eliminated pretty much all free time).

I thought it was prescient that DJT and Melania attended Christmas services at the same church where they were married.

· Registered
3,053 Posts
A little known fact

BMW please address your remarks specifically to the instigator-in-chief. you should know which member that is by now. I did nothing to you or 'crappy' at all.
So you say with your short memory pal ! :rolleyes:

You threaten me by PMs last spring when I wasn't even posting here , but I decided to return and see just what I did to make you so angry . :wacko:

I do hope you get help , notice that I care about your mental state of mind even though you threaten me with suing me back than , cause I am a Christian !..............;).....................

I can forgive , but never forget pal , you need to find help and get over things , as jealous will drive folks like you more off the sane path of life ! :p

Now have a nice day , as I need to go say another prayer and drink some wine ! :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.