Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I purchased a Mitsubishi Challenger from Japan, a used vehicle year 1999. From Rama d.b.k LTD

http://www.ramadbk.com/stock/

The papers that I received with the vehicle states that: This vehicle is right hand drive, in good running condition, NOT DAMAGED.....

I imported this vehicle to New Zealand & found that this vehicle has had a crash, from the left front down the left side.

The vehicle when looking at it, looks great because the owner in Japan fixed the panels to make it look great, but when the guy in NZ lifted the vehicle up, the rods ect were bent.

Would like all comments: I do not know what to do.

Rama D B K ltd States this vehicle has never been in a crash.

The cost to fix is in the thousands of dollars.:(

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
Rama D B K ltd States this vehicle has never been in a crash.

Is there anyway that you could go back on these guys. If you get your mechanic's statement saying that it had been in a crash and the damage and cost that was done...........maybe next step is a good attorney?

but when the guy in NZ lifted the vehicle up, the rods ect were bent.
Also could the damage of been done whey they lifted the vehicle or possible dropped it in the shipment??

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Coyote

I understand what you mean, about on the ship, but the inspectors in New Zealand clearly state that this vehicle have been in a crash in japan, hit from the front left, going down the left side. Major crash.

In the floor of the vehicle there is, on the left side a 5 inch crack in the major structure area & never fixed with a weld as normal.

The floor of the car has been painted red & the wires that were black are now red. They used a brush to paint the floor, how stupid they are.

When they put the vehicle back together they forgot to weld half the side.

Rama D.B.K LTD//// sales Person Noya Clearly states I can not send the vehicle back to them, nor will they give any money to fix the vehicle. Noya states he is not interested in any documents that says what's wrong with the car.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Sorry to hear about the damage, gunrunner. And sorry, I don't know how to get the Japanese company to stand by their claims.

I will be happy to send them a letter criticizing their business practices. Maybe others would do the same. Does anybody out there know of something equivalent to a Better Business Bureau in Japan?

KC

·
Registered
24 Posts
That sucks.:mad: They must be criminal. I know some shady car dealer's here in California that try that crap on people. Have you contacted any US agencies like customs or anything? They may be able to guide you in your efforts.
Good luck,
Todd
:usa:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys

Yes if you can email them, to state how criminal they are acting.

The Mitsubishi Challenger Chassis number: K97-1002289

You can use this chassis number as a reference for them in your email.

Yes I'm writing to people & yes I will write to customs ect.

Here is some more photos of the vehicle they sent me
http://ak47s.1afm.com/Rama.html

Here are some email addresses:

The Sales person
[email protected]

Direct to Rama
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts