Perfect Union banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Odd Pachyderm thingy
1,285 Posts
you guys follow this at all?

there have been two cases of mistaken identity that resulted in civilians in the area getting shot at by police... just because they were driving vehicles that resemble the suspect's one guy got his truck rammed and totaled, and then he got shot at, while driving to go surfing. and two ladies delivering news papers in a pickup truck got swiss cheesed.

surprised no one has mentioned that little tidbit yet...:wacko:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you guys follow this at all?

there have been two cases of mistaken identity that resulted in civilians in the area getting shot at by police... just because they were driving vehicles that resemble the suspect's one guy got his truck rammed and totaled, and then he got shot at, while driving to go surfing. and two ladies delivering news papers in a pickup truck got swiss cheesed.

surprised no one has mentioned that little tidbit yet...:wacko:
Oh no, I caught that one right away, just didn't want to stir the pot. As far as "similar"goes, a blue Toyota Tacoma isn't anything like a gray Nissan Titan.

Of course I'm sure those cops passed that bi-yearly psych exam thaqt we'll all need to take.

·
Premium Member
3,412 Posts
Oh no, I caught that one right away, just didn't want to stir the pot. As far as "similar"goes, a blue Toyota Tacoma isn't anything like a gray Nissan Titan.

Of course I'm sure those cops passed that bi-yearly psych exam thaqt we'll all need to take.
I too was afraid to comment on that. I was very vocal to my buddies but I was afraid this place would turn on me if I mentioned it.

We all know this is gonna get factored into firearm assaults. Just as the Empire State Building shooting when the cops nailed 9 bystanders....

dont get me started

eh screw it.. google Jump Out Boys

·
Registered
8,715 Posts
I read but didn't check on it but apparently dorner has some websites sort of cheering him on - my guess is due to his racism claim against the lapd.
the erroroneous shootings are going to fan the flames so to speak imo

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
$1 million reward! Or $10 million for getting shot at! Sounds like a win-win situation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.