Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the Burris TAC30 on my mini30. Loved the Burris but mildots are for .223. Did some looking around and came across this scope;

CMR-AK762 Tactical Scope | Hi-Lux

This scope is exactly what I was looking for. For me the 1-4 variable power for a mini is perfect, and with a dedicated 7.62x39 reticle should be on target at longer ranges with ease. Treated myself for Christmas and ordered on opticsplanet.com. Arrives next week, will put it through it's paces and let you all know how it performs.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Vey nice! If it does well for you, I may sell mine for that one. Nice.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Its a sweet looking scope, congrats!

Let us know how you like it. I recently picked up their scout scope and am blown away with the clarity for the price tag

·
Odd Pachyderm thingy
1,285 Posts
I just ordered a Tac 30 for my mini 30 with the Ballistic CQ reticle

I have a Burris AR332 on my Troy MCS mini 14 - and love it... and like the Ballistic CQ reticle...

so I emailed Burris with questions on how the BDC dots would line up for 7.62x39
they needed my velocity, BC, sight hight above the bore and bullet grain - which I provided

and they gave me this:

Below are the yardage indications with a 100 yard zero.

yeah - the ranges are a bit odd - but that is where a silver bear x39 soft point will hit through an AR 332 or Tac 30 with the Ballistic CQ reticle.

good enough for me :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.