Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any1 know where I could find the little screw that the factory folder stock hooks around. It is not a normal screw, it's more like a little knob looking thing that the bottom of the stock latches to in order to hold it in the folded position.

· Registered
1,586 Posts
I had to make the part for mine as I couldn't find it anywhere. Do you still have the screw that comes through from the left side to the retaining stud on the right? If so just the stud would need to be made and fitted. The stud is basically a blind nut for the screw and has the screw slot cut in it for tightening.

· Registered
182 Posts
My friends Falcon folder stud on his Mini-30 was just pressed in and just popped out when I was refinishing it.

Can't remember if the stud on the factory folder on my stainless Mini-30 was threaded on or not...really shouldn't matter though.

As was suggested, if you can't find one, maybe you could get someone to make one for you from a screw or gomething on that idea.

My Mini-30 just dropped in gundoc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.